Gamereactor Norge. Se de nyeste spilltrailerne, pluss ferske intervjuer fra de største spillmessene i verden. Gamereactor bruker cookies slik at du kan browse nettsiden vår best mulig. Hvis du fortsetter antar vi at du er fornøyd med vår cookies policy.
Så har vi fått en fet bunke med råtøffe skjermiser fra utvikleren Free Radical Design. Det er Electronic Arts som utgir spillet og det kommer til Gamecube, PS2 og Xbox 18. mars.
Her er litt om spillet: * An improved Story mode ties all the missions together, immersing gamers in an epic adventure between the years of 1914 and 2401. A single player Co-op mode allows you to play with a time travel companion throughout Story mode.
* The extensive Arcade mode features endless hours of gameplay from mini-games to extra bonus content and challenge maps.
* Players get the best rankings in Challenge mode to unlock special items and brag about scores to their friends.
* Multiplayer mode allows gamers to battle in 16-player death match or co-op play online on the PlayStation 2 game console. With * Online play gamers can create their own tournaments or play in arcade leagues.
* Hundreds of unlockables can be used in all gameplay modes with new characters, weapons, and maps.
* An improved map-maker interface allows gamers to create maps more easily. Maps can be shared and played online with other players.
* Innovative "meet yourselftime travel gameplay lets players be their own ally by teaming up with past and future versions of themselves. Gamers are warned to be careful of time paradoxes!
* The game features more realistic environments, spectacular special effects, high quality animated cut scenes, an improved physics engine, and smarter enemy AI.
* Players blast their way through time with more weapons and gadgets. From a gravity gun, which can levitate objects, vehicles and people, to rocket launchers and machine guns, the game will feature a more than 20 different weapons.
* Gamers will have the ability to take control of land vehicles such as trucks, tanks, and cars equipped with weaponry.