Norsk
Nyeste
Atrás

Blogger

Her kan du kommentere alle brukernes blogger

Har sett at det er mer eller mindre normalt å legge ut sine tentamener som blogger nå, og tenkte at jeg skulle legge ut min engelsktentamen, og kanskje bli litt mer aktiv på GR :P
Legg igjen en kommentar om hva du synes, og hva som kan forbedres, takk!

A cold escape

It started with our friend gang having a trip up in the mountains. We left home at the Monday, and we were going to stay 'till Thursday. It had been snowing for a good while, so it was a great opportunity to go skiing. One of us, namely Darren, owned a little lodge up there, with a great view and enough space to room all of us. There were five of us that went up there, me, Ben, Joe, Jon, and Darren. We had planned for ages to have a little vacation and have a good time, and we finally decided to do this trip.
When we at long last arrived at our destination, the first thing we did was grabbing our stuff, and making our way up to the lodge. We had to park at the foot of the mountain because of the mass of snow, and the lodge was all the way up. Just our luck. Well, at long last we got up, and then we all went to sleep before getting the surprise of our lives.

«What time is it», I grunted with a sleepy voice. After taking a quick peek at the clock, I saw it was 12:00, we had been sleeping for a good while. As I was waking up the others, something on the table that hadn't been there the night before caught my eye. It was a tape recorder. I set it to play any recorded tapes, and suddenly, a dark voice filled the little lodge. «Hello there, rude visitors, I hope you're having a good time up here in MY mountains.» I usually don't care much for visitors, but this time I will let you have a chance of survival.» «Just above you, on the peak of the mountain, there is about 50 kilos of C4 explosive charges, and at 5 PM, these charges will «go boom» and create a very hostile avalanche.» «Of course, you now have the advantage of knowing the details, so I took the liberty of exposing your skiing equipment to a little acid...» «Oh, and don't even think about taking the short way down, conveniently enough, a mass outbreak of bears and such was reported yesterday, have fun with the cozy beasts.»

After this, there was an awkward silence, upon all of us having a mass struggle over getting to the door first. Luckily, one of us realized that if we didn't work together, we were all gonna die up here. «Hey,» Jon's voice rang upon us, and we stopped fighting. «We should be helping each other, not trying to get all of us killed, allright?» We all agreed, and without any further fighting, we went through the door one by one.

After some discussing, we decided to start running towards the bottom of the mountain, despite what the voice in the tape recorder said. We didn't even get 100 metres before we encountered a pack of wolves, slowing us down by a bit. Luckily, we had several knives with us, and we fought off the wolves pretty quickly. «Shit dude, is that a snowstorm heading our way?» Sadly, Ben was right, and it was approaching very quickly. At this point our choices were as following: We could use the storm as cover for the wild animals, risking to get split up very easily, or we could take cover in one of the many crooks and corners by the mountainsides. We decided to keep going, seeing as we were kind of desperate to get down alive, although this decision would have some consequences later on.

«Goddamn, this is really cold!» Someone was shouting, but I couldn't make out who it was. The snowstorm was really harsh, and we could barely see our own hands before us. After a while of forcing our way through the cold hell, a piercing scream cut through our frozen ears. «Darren, don't let go!» Darren was hanging on to Joe's hand, and underneath him was nothing but white darkness. We practically jumped over to Joe and Darren, and tried dragging him away from his certain death. It proved difficult however, due to his weight, but after what seemed like hours, we finally got him up, upon having the whole ledge we sat on evaporating around us. We had no choice but to start running back. We got about 20 metres before the snow and the ground dissappeared around me. I fell about 5 metres, and landed soft. I then shouted for my friends to jump after me. After having a little rendezvous with my friends, we realized that we were in a sort of a hallway. There was no way up, so we headed forwards, toward the ledge we just saw dissappearing. It was now 2 PM, time was running out.
The «hallway»'s roof was really low, so we had to walk crouching. «This is some shit we've gotten ourselves into,» said Darren with a low voice. «Yeah, well, less talking and more walking!» Answered Jon. After a good while of staying crouched, we felt the floor starting to go downwards. «Stop!» I even turned around trying to push my friends back, but it was too late. We all tumbled downwards upon hearing a loud «Crash», and falling out into a room of sorts. We all stood up and realized there was a man facing us. After taking a quick look at him, I saw that he was armed with a dangerous looking crossbow. «You've found me have you?» We all recognized the voice straight away. It was the voice from the tape recorder. «Well, your odds of survival just dropped by a reasonable amount,» he continued while loading his crossbow. «My name is Salazar, nice to meet you.» He suddenly pointed the crossbow towards us and fired. I didn't think twice about it, I ducked, and tackled him out of the way. He fell over the desk behind him, and I ran for the door to the right, dragging my mates along. Through the door was a hallway, this time with the usual height. «What is this, some kind of freakin' mansion?» Shouted Joe, following me around the corner. We continued running, when we all for the second time had the floor dissappearing over our heads. We fell, and fell, and fell, upon finally hitting snow. We got up pretty quickly and were just standing still, until an arrow hit me in the arm. We started running again the instant my blood was spilled. «That's right you filthy rats, get away from my mountain!» The old man's voice echoed in the valley we were in now. After running for 5 minutes, my eyesight started to fade, and I fell right on my face into the snow. Then everything went black. I woke up feeling a jolt of pain, as my friends pulled the arrow out of my arm. I sat up while my friends patched my arm up. I took a peek at the clock, and I felt like a cold wave splashed over me, not that I could really feel anything... It was 4:30 PM, and we couldn't even see the car yet. I got up, and we started running, despite the still hammering pain in my right arm. 4:50, «Guys, I can see the car!» Jon almost screamed with joy. «Just a little longer!» «Uhh, I hate to rain on your parade guys, but there's a BEAR behind us!» Ben shouted from behind me. «Fuck him, KEEP GOING!» We were so close now. 4:58, «Darren, get the damn car open!» «...I forgot the keys at the lodge,» Darren said, almost horrifyingly quiet. The next second, the bear's big paw hit the front of the car, and the next... BOOOOOOOOOM!!!
«SHIT, what do we do?» We all asked ourselves that question just then. «There's some enclosed space just below this ledge, it's our last chance, HURRY!» Darren screamed at us, waving his arm. I went after him, followed by Jon and Joe. Just as they landed, you could hear the avalanche hit the car, and Ben came falling down, joining us. The next thing we knew, everything was white.

Later that same week, we woke up at the hospital, safe and sound. The old man, Salazar, had been reported missing in that mountain the same year.
I suck.
Dette var underholdende!

MEN det var en del feil... Ikke noen spesielle skrivefeil, men en del feil med grammatikken. Spesielt i begynnelsen! Men... Det var en god historie. Noen få ting som hadde vært usannsynlig men. Jaja

Jeg ville gitt deg en 4+
Rise and Rise Again, Until Lambs Become Lions.
den var ganske bra litt vansklig å lese pågrunn av litt feil med grammatikken, men var bra skrevet. Litt kort slutt.

Det er en 4-4+ kanskje en 5 med en grei lærer
Alt kan skje i en historie
Neida, men grammatiske feil? Har sjelden mye feil på mine engelsktentamener, men det er jo greit med litt korreksjon innimellom, så man ikke blir for høy på seg selv
Det ser kanskje litt rotete ut her, men i selve Word-dokumentet så alt ok ut
I suck.
Noen feil hist og her, men eller er teksten bra da
Bernt Erik Sandnes/Spill er sunt - Intel i7 4960X, Gigabyte X79-UP4 hovedkort, Gigabyte HD7970 2GB GDDR5, 32GB Kingston Hyper X Beast, Kingston HyperX 240GB SSD, BenQ XL2720Z LED Skjerm, Philips amBX, Cooler Master Cosmos SE kabinett.
Hah! Skrev jo om hvor kjipt det er å skrive engelsk tentamen! Heftig mengde bullshit på den!
Decyfered!
Fikk du lov å ha alle de banneordene i den?
Av en eller annen grunn har jeg aldri fått trekk for det, så jeg må gå ut ifra at vi HAR lov...
Har hatt det i et par tekster før, det ble ingen kommentar på det.
I suck.

For å diskutere må du være innlogget. Om du ikke er medlem ennå - bli medlem nå!