Nyeste
Atrás

Film og Musikk

Diskuter TV-serier, Film, Musikk og annen høykultur

Hva hører du på nå?

Led Zeppelin - Heartbreaker
Heihei
The Beatles - Strawberry Fields Forever

"I used to stop it, but then I took something miserable to the knee." - fantomena til LesMis, Desember 2011
Kings of Leon - Sex on Fire
Living so the last night feels like a past life
Iron Maiden - Transylvania
"I used to stop it, but then I took something miserable to the knee." - fantomena til LesMis, Desember 2011
Nyan Cat mjau
Paramore : Turn It Off
You tell me to get a life?Well I have an answer for you: I'm a gamer, I don't need to get one, I have many lives:D
Metallica - The Shortest Straw
Let the voice of love take you higher
Sorè - Damn Straight
First time I heard Five finger death punch in my friends car stereo, I shot that piece of shit like Harvey Keitel in Bad Lieutnant. Cuz Im one tough champion of survivalism and no pussy. bro
Hysterica : Fighters Of The Century
You tell me to get a life?Well I have an answer for you: I'm a gamer, I don't need to get one, I have many lives:D
Steely Dan - Aja (album)
Skull Branded Pirates : Far Beyond Forever
Guns N' Roses - It's So Easy
Heihei
Temp0 - When i am Grandmaster (Wavin Flag Remix SC2)
http://markusgamesdesign.weebly.com/
Queensrÿche - Walk in The Shadows

Queensrÿche - Rage for Order (Album)
Midnattsol : På Leting
Pga noe tull med rippinga av Rage for Order, må jeg rippe plata pånytt. Imellomtiden hører jeg på albumet Metallica - Kill 'em All, og sangen The Four Horsemen
Siterer Grallen:
The Four Horsemen

Mechanix -> The four Horsemen

Turboneger - Sell your body to the Night
First time I heard Five finger death punch in my friends car stereo, I shot that piece of shit like Harvey Keitel in Bad Lieutnant. Cuz Im one tough champion of survivalism and no pussy. bro
Elvis Presley : Suspicious Minds
Haha, dere hører på så mange band jeg ikke har hørt om

Slipknot - Sulfur
"Homosexuality appears in over 4000 species, homophobia appears in one"
Bowling For Soup : 1985
Apocalyptica - I Don't Care
You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.
Siterer Gal Jente:
Mechanix -> The four Horsemen

Pfffht
Heihei
War on drugs - Best Night
Slave Ambient
Metallica - Seek And Destroy
Immortal : All Shall Fall

For å diskutere må du være innlogget. Om du ikke er medlem ennå - bli medlem nå!